1215535247.487 123 172.20.11.222 TCP_MISS/200 14148 GET HTTP://www.cisco.com/
1215535247.487 = %t Time stamp in Unix time (You can convert this by going to the following link (http://tinyurl.com/72sbp3o)
123 = %e elapsed time
172.20.11.222 = %a Client IP address
TCP_MISS = %w Transactional result code
- NONE – Neither a hit nor a miss, indicates an error in the transaction
- TCP_MEM_HIT – Object was cached in memory
- TCP_DENIED – Access Denied
- TCP_HIT - A valid copy of the requested object was in the cache.
- TCP_MISS - The requested object was not in the cache.
- TCP_REFRESH_HIT - An expired copy of the requested object was in the cache.
- Squid made an If-Modified-Since request and the response was "Not Modified."
- TCP_REFRESH_FAIL_HIT An expired copy of the requested object was in the
- cache. Squid attempted to make an If-Modified-Since request, but it failed.
- The old (stale) object was delivered to the client.
- TCP_REFRESH_MISS - An expired copy of the requested object was in the cache.
- Squid made an If-Modified-Since request and received a new, different
- object. TCP_CLIENT_REFRESH The client issued a request with the "no-cache"
- pragma. ("reload" - handled as MISS)
- TCP_IMS_HIT - An If-Modified-Since GET request was received from the client.
- A valid copy of the object was in the cache (fresh).
- TCP_IMS_MISS - An If-Modified-Since GET request was received from the
- client. The requested object was not in the cache (stale).
- TCP_SWAPFAIL - The object was believed to be in the cache, but could not be
- accessed. TCP_DENIED Access was denied for this request.
200 = %h HTTP Response Code
- 200 - OK
- 204 - No Content
- 206 - Partial content
- 301 - Moved Permanenatly
- 302 - Found (over there)
- 304 - Not modified
- 305 - Use Proxy
- 307 - Temporary Redirect
- 401 - Unauthorized
- 403 - Forbidden
- 404 - Not Found
- 405 - Method not allowed
- 407 - Proxy Authorization Required
- 503 - Service Unavailable
- 504 - Gateway timeout
14148 = %s Total bytes transferred
GET HTTP://www.cisco.com/ = %r Request method URI
DIRECT/www.cisco.com = %H – Cache hierchy retrieval
- NONE – No request made
- DIRECT – request went directly to server
- DEFAULT_PARENT – Single upstream proxy or failover
- LEASTBUSY_PARENT – Fewest Connections
- HASHBASED_PARENT – Hash based load balancing
- LEASTRECENT_PARENT – Least recently used
- ROUNDROBIN_PARENT – Round robin load balancing
text/html = %c – MIME content type/subtype
- text/plain – simple text